Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The beauty of Australia

Hi! I want to visit Australia, because it has a wonderful flora and fauna. My favourite animal lives in this place and this is the quokka (it is the animal in the picture). Quokka is special because its face seems like if it's always happy (it's so cute!).

I want to know more about its wild life, with a lot of strange animals (some are poisonous, but also they are beautiful and their aspect isn't like other animals that we can see easily) and exotic plants (I love carnivorous plants). In adittion, near of the northeast cost of Australia is the Great Coral Reef, that is the most extensive coral reef of the world. If I can go some day to Australia someday, I will want to visit its beaches, its forests, its deserts and its jungles. Beside I will want to know the Great Coral Reef, but I believe that I can't do that because I swim badly. 

Finally, I would like to work in Australia, but I don't know if in this country I will find a job like physical anthropologist. For now I only want to visit Australia.

Good bye!

3 comments:

  1. Working as a physical anthropologist is possible. There is plenty of preshistorical material but you must be cautious with the indians communities. Many don’t like how you study and treat their ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, that's a cute picture! I never thought travel there, but with your post it could be a good place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know the quokka, he looks friendly :O Australia must be a nice place to visit and live.

    ReplyDelete