Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The best concert I've ever seen: Rammstein

That memories! I had the pleasure of to see to Rammstein a few weeks ago. Really, I went to Rockout Fest on September 3 with my sister and with my boyfriend. It was in Estadio Santa Laura. That day had a lot of bands of rock and metal music, like Meshuggah, Hellyeah, The Offspring and many other. But Rammstein was the band that I hoped by years and there was the moment I that I could know them. Besides, Rammstein was the principal show and was a fantastic performance.

Rammstein is a germany band and they play industrial metal. That is to say, they play with typical instruments of a band of metal, but besides they add instruments for do electronic music. I love Rammstein since that I had 13 or 14 years old, because them music have a lot of power and I love this type of music.

Rammstein's show is unforgettable. Them concert since the moment that thay climbed to stage was spetacular in every moment. Singer has licence to use pyrotechnics and he with the rest of the band used it during the concert. They used guitars and bass with fires, they used a lot of lights, there was a change of clothing and in song "Engel" singer used metal wings throwing fire. That feelings!

I leave one of my favourite songs of that night. 
Good bye! :) 





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad for you and your sister :)
    And when I hear that song, I can't stop thinking about Lady Gaga hahaha

    ReplyDelete