Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My favourite series: Game of Thrones

Well, this is a bit difficult to me, because I don't really watch TV that much. Besides I have the problem that I can't hook easily to a series. It quickly bores me. For that reason, now I will tell you about a series called "Game of Thrones", that is the only series that now I can follow with enthusiasm and I try to follow all the sunday (but now I suffer because it is in pause). This series is based on the books of George R. R. Martin whose saga is called "Song of Ice and Fire".

Series "Game of Thrones" is about the dispute between a lot of characters to conquer the throne of King's Landing, but also to survive with the arrival of winter and its terrors. This is set in medieval period, but it isn't real, because all was created for a fantastic world. In this series is complicated to say who is the principal character, because there are several stories that happened at the same time. Some of the characters of the series (and that now they continue alive) are Jon Snow (he is bastard son of Ned Stark and that search how confront to "white walkers"), Daenerys Targaryen (she is daughter of the murdered king Aerys Targaryen. She tries to recover the throne that was snatch to her father) and Tyrion Lannister (he is brother of queen of King's Landing and now he helps Daenerys to win the throne). These is a lot of more characters, like Arya Stark, Cersei Lannister, Petyr Baelish or Melissandre, but I don't have time to speak of each one of them.

(Spoiler!) One of my favourite episode was "The Battle of Bastards", that was decisive for the control of "the North". It was really amazing, because Jon Show fight to take away the control of "The North" to Ramsay Bolton. Finally, he achieved to return the North to House Stark and Sansa Stark kills Ramsay for all the bad things that he has done.

Good bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that episode was really shocking, especially the end muahahaha 3:)

    ReplyDelete