Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My future job like physical anthropologist

Hi! Well, really I don't know what I will do with my future after that I will have my degree. I study Anthropology with major in Physical Anthropology. This is very difficult to me because I like a lot Physical Anthropology and its domains. Principally, I want to work in Bioarchaeology (with old bones, in which I will can to do reserch in old populations), Human Paleontology or in Forensic Anthropology (with modern bones, like support to medical legal cases). But I believe that is complicated because these are fields very different. I think that with this career we can have a lot of chances to travel other countries and I hope to travel a lot. I want to know other cultures around the world, human rest from other extinct cultures and I want to know Farm's Corpses that is in United Stated (these is for reseach in forensic sphere).

I feel happy for study Physical Anthropology, because I believe that I will not be in a office everytime. I like to do analysis in laboratory and to work in site. I believe that I chose this career because I can't work with living persons, because I don't have many patience. However, I like a lot human sciences (for example anatomy or histology). For this I selected to have a job with dead persons. Besides, I like that Physical Anthropology work with facet social and biological together.

Finally, I should to say that Forensic Anthropology isn't like Bones or CSI. Yes, this is sad, but these series show all that easy and they have a lot of technology that we don't have (I'm not sure that these technology really exist). Oh! and bioarchaeology isn't like Indiana Jones (on the contrary, we try to don't break things).

Good bye!

2 comments: