Tuesday, November 8, 2016

About someone I'd like to meet

Hi! Really I like people that have ingenuity to invent new things or to restructure some ideas. I like creative persons, that can show their worlds in things that they do.

One of my favourite writers is Stephen King. He is from United Stated and he has written about terror, fiction science, fantasy and suspense stories. Also he is a producer and a director of some films. I could know his books when I read "Misery" and since this book I love him. I don't know what he is like, but I believe that he could be mysterious and reserved. Some of his works are very famous, even some of them have been adaptated for films or for TV series, like "It", "Under the Dome", "'Salem's Lot" or "The Shining". King has won a lot of prizes of different types. I admire him because his style to write stories that are unique. His way to write is fantastic, with a lot of feeling and suspense (many time, after reading his books I have problems to sleep calmly). Some of my favourite books are "The Green Mile", "Apocalypsis", "Cell" and "Pet Sematary".

Another person that I admire a lot is Adrien Brody. He is an actor and a producer and he is from United Stated. The first film that I could to see in which he acted was "The Pianist" and I cried a lot with the story. Since that moment I loved him as an actor, because he is able to show the feelings of his character. For this reason, I think that he could be a dynamic and funny person, but also he could have a lot of understanding to be able to perform some characters so difficult (like Wladyslaw Szpilman, Henry Barthes or Peter Bower). He has won a lot of prizes, like Cesar Prize, Gold Globe and Oscar Prize. My favourite films of this actor are "The Pianist", " Detachment" and "Backtrack". And I admit, I find him good-looking... hehe.

Well, really I want to know a lot of other persons, but now I only remember Stephen King and Adrien Brody.

Good bye!




2 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the Stephen King's book that you gave me. Shame for me :C

    ReplyDelete