Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Problems of mention that I study.

Hi! In this year I have seen a lot of problems of my career, specifically problems of major. I think that the majority of these problems are because the authority doesn't invest well in resources for students, teachers and civil servant.
This semester I have a subject called "Physical Anthropology IV: Forensic Anthropology". My classmates and me have a lot of problems with this subject, principally because the teacher isn't forensic anthropologist (but in this moment he's most similar) and because he had been more in other country that in class. For this situation, we have a class assistant that has done almost every class and we can't speak directly with teacher because he is never in this faculty.

Other problem that we have in the major is that we have only one laboratory in where we can work with bones. This is really problematic because this laboratory is really small and only 6 or 7 persons can work "comfortably". Besides in this semester the major has a lot of subject in where the student need to examine any skeletor (and not only my major need this space. The archaeologist also analyse bones in a subject called "Bioarchaeology"). This is terrible because this laboratory is full all the time and we can't work comfortably. We can say "but the new building has more laboratories!" and this is true, but these laboratories are not prepare (and I don't know what they are waiting for to set them up). 

Ever since I started to study Anthropology I have seen a lot of problems with some teachers. In some subjects we have had teachers that don't use suitable teaching methods. For this reason, I had some problems to learn in many opportunities. But we have also had some teachers that are really good teachers and they do all possible but we can learn in a better way.

Good bye!

1 comment:

  1. I hate "Pelao", the teacher of Forensic >:c I don't know how we're going to do the final examen without him

    ReplyDelete